Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chrysler will be the first automaker to offer a CNG (compressed natural gas) vehicle

Apparently the people from Chrysler have been listening to the folks from Argonne National Laboratories. It was just last week that I posted about CNG vehicles. And today I just read this story which details Chrysler's plans to produce a Ram 2500 pickup which runs on CNG.

Now I am not saying that I know it all or anything. But how is it that I published an article on Silicon being used for rechargeable batteries before the news of Envias battery was released, and how is it that I published an article last week about Argonne saying that CNG was the solution to our energy needs as far as transportation is concerned.

Furthermore the fact that there are only 1,000 places in the US where you can even get CNG. So I would have to ask the folks at Chrysler how they plan on fixing this conundrum. I mean you may very well be able to make them, but where are consumers of a CNG vehicle going to get their fuel from?

No comments:

Post a Comment