Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Saturday, April 21, 2012

An article which I have been reading talks about PV's


I have been reading about the PV America West conference. But this made me go looking for more PV conferences. It appears as though they only have two of them-- one on the west coast and the other on the east coast. All of this got me to thinking about everyone who lives in the heartland. Do we not justify having a conference of our own?

But the premises of this article was that we have very few installers in this country. Which they say will add up to a HUGE problem in the future. Now all of this should not be a problem for me as I an an electrician/electrical engineer, so I could handle installing them on my property. What this article was speaking about people like my father and other more or less average consumers.

But these conferences are for the professional as well as the end user. Because the average consumer goes to these conferences to learn about new products and development in the field. But professionals also go to these conferences to discuss things going on the industry with their peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment