Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Well the folks at MIT are at it again

You might remember if you have been following my blog that I recently reported about Solar3D which has reported basically finding the same thing as MIT has done here.

Now the funny thing about all of this to me is that MIT have repeated the results achieved by Solar3D, but does not report what efficiency the run at.

Solar3D on the other hand has said that their technology is 200% more efficient than the most efficient cells on the market to date. Which means by my math that they should be about 34% efficient, because the highest efficiency rating I have been able to find is roughly 17%. If anyone questions me on this I strongly encourage you to comment on this fact please.

No comments:

Post a Comment