Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sodium ion batteries, Na-ion

Well to show you just how fast the EV market is rapidly advancing their technology, since last week when I finished up my series on batteries, it appears as though we may have a new player in the game. Na ion batteries may fill the gap. But they come at a huge price in terms of range, but the trade off is they weigh less than conventional Lithium ion batteries used today. The best I can tell, Na ion is still early on in the developmental phase, and I can only hope that it brings good things to come to the market. But I thought I would bring this story to you so you can see I am keeping on top of the EV market.

No comments:

Post a Comment