Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Monday, February 20, 2012

FOIA request follow up on the Honeywell LiPF6 Battery Plant to be buiilt in Metropolis, maybe

If you will recall the report I brought to you January 30, 2012; I also filed a FOIA request to see if they had addressed mitigation of their wetlands. I did this for purely benign reasons. You see, they have to address the wetland mitigation before starting the construction of said LiPF6 plant. Well I got a response back from the IDNR today that told of a different plan in Mr Cotes mind. They told me first off that my request was denied. But they went on to say in the second paragraph that no such plan existed to their (IDNR's) knowledge. So has Mr Cote and the entire Honeywell board taken all of us taxpayers for a ride or what? Furthermore, it went on to say that I had not supplied them with the township and range, typical cop out ploys usually used when filing for foia. As if they could not see that it is supposed to be built adjacent to their existing facility at Metropolis, just to the west of the existing facility. I would strongly urge them to view my video about such facility that honeywell has planned as I point out the location that was used by honeywell in their epa report. But just to appease them, I will write to tell them to view such video as well as include what township ship and range the proposed facility is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment