Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

EV chargers

As I talked about in my previous post here the city of San Antonio has installed public charging stations. Well curiosity got the best of me, so I went on over to ebay just to see what they had to offer in the way of EV chargers. And as can be seen if you go to the ebay link the have quite the selection. So, upon discovering this I decided to do a Google shopping results search. And as can be seen by this, there are a plethora of chargers out there right now for electric vehicles. They even had a solar charging station in that Google shopping results for around $16,000. Well, that kinda sums up the charger market for now. There are plenty of makes and models to suit your needs. I think that tomorrow I will do a piece on all the EV offerings from vehicle manufacturers from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment