Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

EV charging stations locations

As an addendum to my previous post here this is a site that a Google search will produce for 'EV chargers'. Of importance to note, this site only lists the 240v stations, and does not even deal with the 120v ones. It highlights stations in California, Arizona, and Georgia, but does have a button you can click on to see other states. Upon clicking on this feature one will see only one station located in each of these cities Nashvile, Portland, and one in Singapore of all places. Still have not been able to locate one in my home state of Illinois. So, I presume my search will have to be continued until I am able to find a charging station in the 'Land of Lincoln'.

No comments:

Post a Comment