Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Sunday, October 7, 2012

EVTV's post EVConn show

I know that I have talked far too much on this blog about electric vehicles. But I feel as though I do not bring this information to you that you may never know about it. This comes from the fact that this information is rather hidden by our corporate controlled media. Since they are corporate owned, they do not want this information to get out. So, I will put the video up here to autoplay for all of the visitors to my blog can get it right here:EVTV's post EVConn show

Now I will attempt to disseminate a few things for you here. The first thing talked about in this video which is newsworthy was when Nissan's engineer for their EVP program was interviewed about the issues of battery life were discussed. See, there has been a recent phenomenon of our litigious society to launch a class action lawsuit against Nissan over this very issue. And this stems from something which has happened out in Phoenix, AZ. You see the issue of the nattery's life has negatively been affected by the hot desert climate out there. Plus, they, Nissan, now says only to charge it to 80% so, the owners out there, following the company's advice are not getting the hundred miles out of this car, which is what they had claimed was the cars range.

Additionally said engineer brings up a very good point here. Every electric car made today is entering the 'new technology' area. This is to say that the advanced batteries, battery control systems all have to go through a thorough vetting process to find out if they will work effectively. And as Mr. Jack Rickard so aptly pointed out, a prime example of this was Nissan's rather defective meters. I mean electric cars were around before cars powered by the internal combustion engine were; but thing is we have seen almost no advancement in electrics for now on over one hundred years.

Now to go along with this idea of new technology entering the marketplace, and I am sure Jack could shed more light on this for you all if you wanted it, but I can also talk about my own experience with this phenomenon. See I got my first computer in approximately 1984 or 1985 (it was an Apple IIE for those of you who remember them). Now it took until at least 1995 for everyone else in America were using computers. Heck, a very good friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, still refers to his computer as his 'email machine'. For him, that is about the only purpose it serves. But for me personally, my computer is much more than an email machine, and I would suspect that it is more than that to most of the viewers of my blog.

Now I will talk briefly about the spot from Elon Musk; you see he unveiled his Supercharger charging stations here a week or so ago. And I accredited Jack with the credit of being the first man I ever heard proclaim this in my blog article from 10/3/2012 . That is correct Jack was the first person who I ever heard talk about the fact that Elon and Tesla would be offering this clean source of charging for his cars-- see Tesla's Superchargers are powered by solar electricity that Elon's subsidary company, Solar City are installing.

So that wraps up the most major things affecting the EV market to come out of EVConn, in my opinion. And again Jack was 100% correct in his postulate of what Elon Musk was planing to do with his partnership with Tesla and Solar City.

No comments:

Post a Comment