Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

There is a petition at the whitehouse for DIY electric car conversions

Well today I want to share some thing with you, my friends. I am sure you must be aware of the tax incentives given to electric and hybrid cars. But the question I have to ask you is why doesn't our government afford such a luxury to DIY conversion cars?

I have long been a follower of over at Jack Ricard . And I have to say that he is probably correct in his approach of conversions. Furthermore he is also correct in his assertion of the people mcoming up with most of our great innovations. History is on his side with this one.

But I truly and honestly believe that such an advance will be hard to come by unless our government, the United States government that is, extends the same tax credits to the DIY crowd to encourage such innovations. According to this article, DIY Conversions there is a petition on this very issue at the White House website right now. I truly encourage all of my readers to check it out and sign it. This is but one crucial step forward that we could make which would foster innovation and invention in the EV market!

No comments:

Post a Comment