Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shamelessly promoting my blog!

You know, this fact really dawned on me-- why am I trying to write about the environment. Well perhaps this involves writing a book about this fact.

I unlike most of you have a plethora of time on my hands. You see since becoming disabled, this is about all I do anymore it seems like. I know that I take too much time on the details. I love going through all of this stuff each day. I currently have three pages of blog posting to do.

What I mean to say is that I have a tremendous amount of writing to do now. And, again like I say, all of this could benefit each and everyone of you. So, I presume that you must like the topics that I write about. But I cannot say how much this touched me. In the past several weeks I have received plenty of feedback from the viewers of my blog. About all I can ask for is all stuff that I cannot see-- it would be of great consequence if you shared my work. In other words can you all help me to get established? Recommend http://engineergreen.com to all of your friends on facebook, google+, stumbleupon, and twitter. I see no way of accomplishing this task than to just ask for it. So, this ends my task in begging for promotion!

It surely goes without saying in order to help me please show me the like button. The more people who I get to like my page, on fb, or otherwise helps me out greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment