Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I just want to go on record here about a few facts


You know there are hundreds of thousands of blogs designed to tell you how to attract more traffic to your blog. Well I have read a virtual plethora of them and no one seemed to work for me.

Now take into account I have disregarded most of what they have to say-- see it is because by in large they ALL want to sell you a book or something of the nature.

All of these facts being stated at the outset of my blog I will now tell you about my target audience. I want the early adopters to come to this site to learn about alternative energy, electric vehicles, and anything else which could be viewed in terms of a 'green' project or any thing which could be considered beneficial to the environment.

Now all of this not withstanding I would love to hear from visitors to my blog as well; I mean you can ask me any questions that you wish to know the answers to in regards to green energy or electrical engineering as well. Also remember I was an IBEW electrician before becoming an electrical engineer so not only do I bring my hands on experience to the table but my theoretical learning I got from my EE degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment