Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Anchorage, Alaska Snow Record Broken With Spring Snowfall


While we here in the lower 48 had about the warmest winter on record, Alaska has suffered from the largest snowfall to hit there since the earlier record which was set there in the winter of 1954-1955.

What does all of this mean for the rest of us though. Well here in the lower 48 we have had about the warmest winter on record. I mean where I live in Southern Illinois we have only been down below freezing a couple of times this winter. And believe it or not today we actually had what I would consider normal weather.

I mean a week or two ago we had some ninety degree days; rather unusual weather if you ask me. I hope it does not spell out what the weather is going to be like this summer. Because if it does, we all are surely to be melted by such extreme weather.

All of this warmer weather has spelled out all of the tornadoes we have seen this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment