Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Monday, March 19, 2012

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store set up the first stretch of charging stations

Well I apparently have been asleep at the wheel. I was just reading about how Oregon has just completed their EV highway from the California border to the Oregon city of Cottage Grove. It is referred to as the West Coast Electric Highway. But out of all the fanfare that this highway has caused I found interest in the last paragraph of this article where it said that Cracker Barrel had set up charging stations between Nashville and Chattanooga.

I mean perhaps my cousins are aware of this fact. See I have some cousins that reside in that area. I will be sure to ask them if the were aware that thanks to Cracker Barrel they live on the first electric highway in the nation or not. I am guessing all but one will be all too unaware of this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment