Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My qualifications

Alright, I just thought I would take a minute to tell everyone here what qualifies me to talk about green energy. You see I got into the IBEW apprenticeship program in 1995. I worked until I injured my back in a bad way in 2003, and had to have a disectomy, laminectomy etal. I was then told by my doctor that it would be best to find another line of work. So, I set out to get my electrical engineering degree. I finally finished my EE degree in the spring of 2009. As our President has told us many, many times I completed this degree in the middle of the greatest downturn in our economy since the 1929 stock market crash which signaled the beginning of great depression. Anyhow bills and student loans drove me to go back to work in our trade as an electrician. But a few months into working, I suffered from a bleeding stroke which only has a survival rate of 25%, but the doctors had more to tell me. They also diagnosed me with Multiple Sclerosis. Which, in my best estimation, I have the worst case (multiple sclerosis) of any of my friends and relatives. As I asked my doctor how many lesions I had on my brain from the MS this past Monday; he was counting and I stopped him when he got to twelve! Most people only have one or two, the most anyone I know who has MS had is 5. So, you might just say I beat all of them by a long shot!

So now I am totally disabled and I have nothing to do, not to mention I am not able to do the things I did before the stroke/MS. But, I have my good days along with the bad. On my good days I will strive to make postings to this blog about things I think might interest everyone here. So, here's to hoping I will find a wealth of information t post about on my good days.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be checking in periodically, Cory. You've always got something interesting to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Craig, there is no doubt I always have something interesting to talk about. But I will try to limit things that I post on this blog to energy, especially green energy devices and the like.

    ReplyDelete