Green Leaf Find us on Google+ Web Analytics

Facebook like button

Green Leaf Headline Animator

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Electric Vehicles

I believe that Electric Vehicles are here to stay. Not a day goes by where I do not read another article about how they have either improve batteries or came up with a totally new battery for electric vehicles.

As the faithful readers of my blog should know by now what I am referring to. First of all you have the advancements by the folks at Envia Systems and now the more recent advances made by Eos Energy Storage and these are but a few of the stories which I have covered here.

I suppose that you could blame all these myths surrounding EVs on willful ignorance. No, there is no longer a 30 mile range limit! I believe that Elon Musk has been able to achieve 300-400 out of his Tesla Roadster results duplicated by my friend Jack Rickard over at Cape Girardeau.

There is a great document put out by the Rocky Mountain Institute which succinctly goes through all the benefits to owing an EV, or electric vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment